Monday, November 7, 2011

The Class of 2012


Wow, what a busy season! Senior portraits are one of my favorite types of photography, and the class of 2012 was no exception. Combine some amazing seniors with some great weather and you have a recipe for some fantastic photography! This has definitely been some of my best work. The only drawback this year was that Grants Pass High School moved the deadline for yearbook submissions to October 28th. In years past the deadline has been the first part of January. So this year I only had eight weeks to accomplish what wold normally happen in nineteen weeks. Busy, busy, busy! As a result, I was only able to post a few shots from each session. Now that things have slowed down a little, I get to go through each session and pick my favorites. Over the next few weeks/months I’ll finally get a chance to post my top images in galleries for each shoot. It’s time to grab some hot tea, turn on some music, and sort through some images. Hope you’re staying warm on these cold, rainy, Oregon days.